Sunday, March 02, 2008

Dangerous man in S'pore

I was reading Mr Wang's blog where he urges all bloggers out there to post on their blogs the now famous face of JI terrorist Mas Selamat Kastari.

While i think that is a good idea, but by now the whole of S'pore and probably most of the rest of the world will already know how Mas looks like. The telcos even spammed S'poreans' mobile phones in the process, and the 148th media (as usual) made a big "positive" deal and spin out of it.

So I am not going to post Mas's face on my blog. Instead i will post the face of the real superstar of this national comedy. He is none other than....




Ta dah! There you go!

In my opinion this shorty is more dangerous than Mas. Becos he is the one who has already done damage to S'pore and S'poreans, while Mas is still planning his. From bullying SDP to harassing peaceful protesters, he has done it all. And now S'pore's reputation is tarnished yet again under his watch. The chance of him resigning? I think i have better chance striking one million toto than that happening hahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Wong,

I am your number one fan... May I have your autograph?